Respecting your privacy
SA Lounge Suites respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
When you interact with us, you may share “personal information” with us which allows identification of you as an individual (e.g. name, email address, address, and telephone number).
We collect, hold, use, disclose and handle your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 (each a “Privacy Act”). We also comply with the Australian Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the New Zealand Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007, which impose restrictions on sending commercial electronic messages.
How we collect your personal information?
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including:
- Directly from you with your consent for a specified purpose, including when you use our website, when you make a purchase online, when you visit us in-store, interact with us (through telephone, by letter or by email), via competition entries and direct marketing campaigns;
- Automated tracking technology (such as cookies and pixel tags) to provide statistics about the use of our website. However, this information generally does not include personal information (i.e. information which identifies you). If you prefer, it is possible to disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features on our websites if cookies are disabled.
- From other third party sources for the purpose of providing you with our products and services, including marketing mailing lists (where you have consented) and publicly available sources (including public posts to social networking sites).
- FullStory helps us capture and analyze how site visitors interact on our website. We use these information from FullStory to improve the website to make your experience better. Click here to learn how to opt-out of the FullStory cookie.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information about you for the purpose of performing our activities or functions(or for other reasonably related purposes or as required by law). This information includes:
- Personal Contact Information, including any information allowing us to contact you in person (e.g. name, title, business and personal postal and street addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers)
- Demographic Information, including date of birth, age, gender, languages you speak, location (e.g. postcode), product preferences, household or lifestyle information;
- Payment Information, including to make purchases (e.g. credit card number, expiration date, and billing address);
- Account Login Information, including any information that is required for you to establish a user account with Nick Scali (e.g. username, password and security question/ answer); and
- Other Information relating to consumer feedback and complaints, including your comments, suggestions and testimonials.
We will not collect, use or disclose “sensitive information” about you unless you have consented to such collection, use or disclosure. “Sensitive information” is information which relates to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union sexual preferences or practices, criminal record, or health or genetic information.